Wednesday 1 June 2011

Another BIG list.

All about time management and planning - and keep believing.

So I plan to finish FMP by next Wednesday - and this is my daily lists -

Wednesday
  • Exex summary
  • Sourcing - nearly finished my strategy!!! woop.
  • Product information - because it's all Eco product I think this is really important
  • Option sheets
Thursday
  • Buyer's pack - guessing it will take me a while
Friday
  • Range structure
  • Trend Analysis
  • Catwalk insp and key shapes
Sat/Sun
  • Brand strategy
  • Brand values
  • Info/heritage
  • Comp shop results
  • Brand Logo
  • All the annotating which are the bits I don't enjoy
Monday
  • Get merch checked
  • Promotion
  • Packaging
  • Floor plan/Planogram
Tuesday
  • Evaluation
  • Bibliography
Wednesday
  • Present World congress to Phillip Green
  • Research
  • And print BLOG!
then I shall be ready to hand in - I hope.