Wednesday 18 May 2011

Short and sweet.

Right,

I've nearly finished my modern luxury mood board - being Marks I had to think about core and fashionable product, as the range will consist of more core products, so I've got a deep range rather than a wide - which Is something I haven't done before. but if that's what the customer wants? that's what the customer gets.

Plan .... to finish this range tomorrow morning, as soon as I get back from my MISS SELFRIDGE interview - Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Also, I'm going to get kicked started on sourcing, as I know why I'm doing just need to insure PESTEL is amazing, in fact better than amazing, ............... can't think of a word better.

I know how to back up reasons for having a narrow supply base etc, Eco fashion is so limited and needs to be controlled by Marks, because if it isn't then obviously won't be Eco - simple.

Kind of vague - but I'll update tomorrow, and share exciting photos.